lunes, 11 de julio de 2011

The King of House Music

Everybody has a dream. For some is to have a big house, wife, kids and a lot of money. For some others is to be a football player, other to live in Europe, but for me is to be in front of million of people showing my talent to everybody and making peaple know that the best music of entire world, Electronic Music. For some Djs has been easy the career, for some difficult, but a Dj I admire that is very young and at his age has done a lot of incredible songs is Dj Hardwell. For being only 22 years is one of the youngest Djs and at the same time is in Dj Mag Page. Dj Mag is a page where are the 100 best Dj in all world. A boy who takes his love for house music very serious, is step by step and becoming a leading figure amongst the younger generation of DJs. Though Hardwell could never have dreamed what lay ahead of him when starting his DJ career at the tender age of 13. Has make remixes with Djs of Dj Mag and artist like Fedde Le Grand, Armin van Buuren, Tiesto, Bob Sinclar, Chris Lake, Funkerman, Laidback Luke, Sharam (Deep Dish) and Steve Angello. If you ask me what kind of electronic music I like I would always say House Music, then Trance Music and finally Electro. If I became a Dj I would prefare to make House Music because has more variaty in sounds. My dream is to be in a concert of Hardwell .

1 comentario:

  1. Carlos:

    This goes without saying that your entries need to be longer (650) words, but also I'd like you to concentrate on including more sensory language. Similes. Metaphors. It will help your reader (me and your classmates) understand more clearly what you are describing.

    Best,
    Miss K

    ResponderEliminar