lunes, 18 de julio de 2011

imposible??? nahh thats not for me ;)

This time this blog is going to be different, the first blog I make was only of 263 words and I were suppose to make it of 650 words. But whatever I don’t like to write, no offence Miss Kelsey, but I am the kind of boy that hate books. I loved when books have big pictures in their pages and when they skipped a lot of space.  But getting back to what I am supposed to write about, someone I admired in my life, not my dad, or my mom, my dog has more possibilities than the two of them lol. The person I admired is someone from my church, his name Marco, not Marco the chinese from "Tercero A", this is from Guatemala. I really can tell you that the first time I saw him was amazing. He can not see with his both eyes. You can watch him and is a normal person. He lost his sight in a car accident. He explains that he was with some friends driving back to their home from a party. The pilot was very drunk and he lost control and they from a bridge and fell in a hole of ten feet of height. In the car were five friends, three died, one broke her neck and Marco his sight because of some rocks he get in his eyes. He knows that what he did was stupid of getting drunk and also driving with someone drunk. Since that moment Marco`s life changes. Before of the accident he uses to play soccer. With time he learns how to live without sight. Now all the things he loved to play like the majority of sports where destroy because the stupid thing he did that mark his life forever. You can ask yourself and think about something you can do and be good at it without using your eyes. It will be hard to find it but Marco did it. You will not believe this if someone tells it to you, but he can play chess without sight. He practice and practice and practice playing chess. He studies the game. He uses his senses and his hands to know the moves of his enemy, it can sound stupid but he can. Time pass and he win tournaments of chess in his school. Then he became the best. All his enemies were scared about him because they can believe that someone that does not use his eyes can beat thousands of people. He was like a robot or a computer that knows was you are going to move and strategies to win. After three years of his tragic accident he loves playing chess in a way like he loved soccer. In my church is a person admire not only by me, from a lot of little kids that want to be like him. Marco does what something for others thinks impossible. He demonstrates that if you make all your effort you can accomplish anything you want. He became a person loved by many people because in my church was making kids change their minds. When he talks to the kids he says “Thank god for everything you have, because you are alive, has family and food, because there is no better thing than that”. Sometimes I get mad because my dad does not buy me something I want, but then I think in all people than do not have anything to eat and I am complaining with my dad for something do not care about. I will like to bring Marco to school but he lives now in the Unite States. Now on every time I remember about Marco I think in courage, effort and all that Marco did to become what he is right now. I admired him because he never gives up in what he was doing and he knows that was going to be hard but he tries, he succeeds. Hey Kelsey I do not like to write but I think this is good for someone that hates reading lol. 

1 comentario: